Thursday, March 02, 2006

ENGLISH: NORMAL :: CHINESE : ????????




ACK!

So I'm sitting in my Mandarin classes, 8 AM everyday, and I'm starting to realize perhaps why I don't get on too well with the people here sometiimes.

I sound somewhat, for lack of a better word, RETARDED.

Like I'll think I'll have something really good/clever to say, but when I do it, it just comes out wrong, and I sound like the Quasi ABC that I am: A BIG CUNT.


I mean, obviously, my english level is what it is, but unfortunately, I think I might have over estimated my Chinese level. At least my Mandarin outside of the day to day conversations. I can read about 70 % of what is in the text book. I mean this sounds all fine and dandy, but in actuality, I'm using BOOK 3. It's like grade school. haha.

I guess it's comforting to know that I'm picking off where I left off? It IS when i left here and what I was learning in the states.

A few more weeks till I find out about Parsons, we'll see.

I'm currently completely obsessed with my KEYNOTE presentation for Publicis Taiwan. It's a moving resume basically. I mean, I really need to get it done ASAP, but I am such a perfectionist when it comes to putting shit together, that it's hard to OUTPUT, it's always, RE DO REDOREDO.

But it is coming together.

Today, I learned the character for "change":



改改改。

Also, did you see Mimi on the goddamn BABAWAWA? I was hoping for tears. Hey, BABA tried. She really did.


Say Something,


Dwat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home