Monday, February 06, 2006

DWAT is... "BRILLIANT VIRTUE"?

So apparently, my name is Chinese means "BRILLIANT VIRTUE"

Over zealous much Mr. and Mrs. Chung? Perhaps. But then, this is version 2.0. and it's got ALL NEW FEATURES. FUCK TIGER, I got VIRTUE BIOTCHES!

Before I get ALL BILL O'RIELLY ON SOMETHING THAT HAPPENED THIS WEEKEND, I must say that I had a FAN FREEKKIN TASTIC TIME.

Friends HelEll, RIch, Tomsy, Cherie, Katie (+1), WillAren, and various others joined me as we celebrated Ellen's 28! Girl is getting old and we wanted to send her out to pasture with some bottles (cop'd from an airplane) of hard liquor. Yes, recent events in my life have made me realize that I don't want to limit myself anymore (ie: no booze, just wine/beer) so I've started drinking the hard stuff again. All in moderation of course. Just not this weekend, I was drinking to forget. Just gimme ONE of those all right?!?!?



Start:

So, we all pile into Cherie's little apt. room thing, and it was very quaint. Rich's socks smelled nice. I was down there.

We started to eat her RIDICS DELISH VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLLS. IT WAS TOO MUCH FOR ME. I ignored the tummy ache and pressed on like I was Tyra Banks after the cameras go off. Oh you know she does.



So, after dinner and cake (I had three slices), we continued our adventures over at the wonderful world or CAFE OEDON. For those of you who've NOT been there, it's a wonderful place in TPE where all these serve is BELGIUM BEER. ONLY. It's get really out of control for me, coz I usually forget by the 4th or 23rd glass how much I've had. BUT HERE"s WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE WE GET THERE. THE CAFE IS BY THE SCHOOL THAT TAIWAN IS FAMOUS FOR. TAIDA. NTU NATIONAL TAIWAN UNIVERSITY. PEOPLE FROM THERE HAVE EGOS OK MUTHAFOCKAHS?!!?!


THE CABBIE STOPPED TO RADIO IN FOR DIRECTIONS THREE TIMES.



This is a common occurance in Taipei, and it makes me wanna pop all my veins because...

THEY ALWAYS ASK YOU WHERE TO GO. LIKE THE CABBIE WILL ASK YOU, THE PASSENGER WHERE TO GO. EXACTLY WHAT AM I PAYING YOU FOR YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCK!?!?!!?!!!?!?! FUCK!



Ahem.

So. We stay at the cafe for a few magical (forgotten) hours and then we're magically wisked off to a KAREOKE place called V-MIX.

V-MIX is kinda GHETTO but nicely decked out, I THINK PEOPLE GET SHOT (UP) AROUND THERE. Anyway, so we stay there till sunrise pretty much. It was fun, I remember trying to balance myself on top of a mouse, like on a computer. HOT.

I did, however, manage to take the subway TO and FROM the festivities, only passing out ONCE! I was proud.

End.


And, I love you.

Dwat!

PS: Mandarin class starts this week. I'm gonna die, 8 AM everyday.
PPS: More pics soon :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

omg, looks like so much fun. the most exciting thing i've done in the past two days is trying to get the new laptop to work with the wireless. *sigh*.

miss you! ~ksks~

2/06/2006 9:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home