Tuesday, February 14, 2006

VDAY. I GIVE UP. hehe.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone. HAPPY FUCKING VALENTINE'S DAY. (Can you tell I've lost mine?)



BUT MUCH MORE IMPORTANTLY. HAPPY FUCKING BIRTHDAY DONNA TAMAR BAREKET!!!!!!!!

As this year passes for you, I want to wish you all the love you can't possible handle from all your loved ones, and the best sleep of your life every night. Also, lots and lots and lots of good vocal days.

ALL my love,

DWAT!

PS: Shit is returning to normal. I am no longer afraid to walk long distances in public...

2 Comments:

Blogger Hellinjay said...

DOOOD...way to punctuate your heartfelt, warm n'fuzzy, sensitive Birthday Wish for Donna with-a status update on your poo.

SIGH. But I'm glad you're being yourself more!

2/14/2006 3:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWWWWWWWW thanks D. This is also a kind of anniversary for us... 1997 was the first year we were close friends and celebrated my bday (ahem, SADIE'S GOES TIME WARP ANYONE? Guess we were "friends", eh?)... So including that year, this is the TENTH birthday I've spent knowing i have the honor of your excellent friendship. Yowza. Ten years. We're FUCKING OLD.

And, I'm relieved to hear about your, uh, relief as well. Lord knows if you have any q's about bowel diseases, you know who to ask!!!!! I love you! ;P

2/14/2006 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home