Thursday, February 09, 2006

BROKED ON THE BACK.

So, tonight, I watched goddamn BBM for the THIRD TIME. Granted, second was a freebee, but still. I think I'm quite done crying over gay cowboys. Or rather, my tear ducts are dry coz I've been VOMITING SHIT OUT OF MY ASS FOR LIKE A WEEK AND HALF NOW!!!!! I'm like a fucking BEANCURD.

There seems to be no end in sight, not that I wanna look down that end too much right now anyway. I dunno, there is a virus going around apparently and it's making my bowels CRAZY. Like KRRRRAZY. Like normally, I eat, I shit. I eat, I shit. This. I'm afriad to eat, I SHIT. I SHIT I SHIT I SHIT. I SHIT SOME MORE. No good.

I went to the doc today, and he asked me all these questions. It went a little something like this:

Doc: So, do you smoke?
Me: Nope.
D: Do you drink?
M: Well, u know here and there, not really on a regular basis.
D: Are you suuuure?
M: *blinks*
D: So have you been eating abnormally?
M: *blinks* ...well, there was Chinese New Year, and before that, the holidays in teh states. So I've been eating shit for almost a month a half now?
D: *blinks* TYPES FRANTICALLY ON THE KEYBOARD.
M: ...Sorry, yeah, I forgot to tell you that.
D: Um, well u need to eat more normally, more meals, less AMOUNT. AND YOU CAN'T EAT PEANUTS, BREAD, RICE, APPLES, MILK, ICE CREAM, ANY MILK PRODUCTS, NO SOY, NO BEANS, NOTHING TOO FIBEROUS *goes on for about 12 more items.*
M: GETS UP AND WALKS OUT, FURIOUS.

hehe, no, actually, he did mention a TON of things I couldn't eat. So here I am, sports drink in one hand, tissue in the other. No, not for my tearing eyes. *sighs*

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to share a little of this with you all. I think I've been on the toilet like around 10 times today. Serious yo.

ks,

DWAT!

PS: PICS SOON FROM A RIDICS EVENT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home