Tuesday, February 07, 2006

拜拜 Day!

Today was the opening ceremony of the agency!

ok, enough said about that.

It's really cold here in T'waan. Like, Almost San Fran cold. I miss my famous "nice collective" jacket. I really do. It was so good for layering, damn. Yeah, I left it in the states. Mom's bringing it at some point. Prolly March.

and this:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/gossip/story/389027p-330100c.html

I want some weaves to fly (ahem, Mariah). "Travelin Travelin, to the arms of unconsciousneeeeeeess"

OK. Bed time for me. Just thought I'd say hi.

I miss you all. Been missing a lot of people lately. So yes, this means YOU.

DWAT!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

miss you too. lots. hey, now i can leave you annoying comments. ta da!

btw i have to get up at 5am for a gig next tuesday. that day being february 14. as in, v-day. as in, B-DAY. 5:00 AM. .... and my "boyfriend" has to be in NYC for his damn interviews/entrance exams. yup, gone for v/b-day. sucks donkey.

2/08/2006 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

PS. i like the translation of your name. mine probably means "carburator" or "cheese knife" or something like that.

2/08/2006 2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home