Friday, February 03, 2006

LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS!

Soooo,

What do people do (all 45,000 of them) in Taiwan when it's nice out? Why, go to the ZOO of course! It was a beautiful day outside and we were gonna go see a movie, then we decided that we better enjoy the weather before it becomes RIDICS. So, we went to the Muzha Zoo, the "MOOZOO" as I call it.

It's actually a really nice place to get away from the buildings of TPE, cept that it's a little run down now from the continuous construction. Also, there weren't that many animals really. They were "in hiding" (dead). I mean, I spend a long time getting all Goodall, staring at the apes. They really are amazing to watch... that reflection of humanity. Then they fling the poo... :)

We had a good time, I very tired, but it was good.

Here are some pictures :)


This is my friend Helen, she complains that I mess up her game. It's the cheap hat, I know it is.

With the infamous "MK's" We love it, WE LOVE IT. I'm just Ash by default for now.

TAIPEI's GOT HELEN CLIMBING THE WALLS! ALSO, WE WERE LOOKING FOR TORTURED ANIMALS TO FREE.

THAT FACE IS INVOLUNTARY FROM THE SMELL.

BIG MOMMA'S HOUSE.

I do apoligize for the crazy blogging as of late. I've had a lot on the noggin...

See you next time, same Dwat channel, same Dwat time...

DWAT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home