Saturday, March 11, 2006

G'day all.

I'd like to discuss something today.

WOMEN.

A few questions, first off.

Why do women hold everything in until it blows up later when it could be resolved easily with a talk?

Why do womem take EVERYTHING so personally? AND NEVER ADMIT TO IT WHEN U TRY TO CALL THEM ON IT?

Why do women ask you one thing and mean another?

Why do women never want the truth, just "yes" or "I totally agree!" ?

Why can't women think past their emotions even when asked very calmly to do so?

And finally, WHY OH WHY CAN'T THEY UNDERSTAND (AND ACT ACCORDINGLY) THAT MEN AND WOMEN THINK/ACT DIFFERENTLY?!?!?!!

FUCK.

So obviously, I've had some recent problems with a few friends of mine. And I am fucking over it. I AM SO FUCKING OVER IT. No, I AM NOT MAD AT WOMEN IN GENERAL. I AM MORE MAD AT WHAT SOCIETY HAS DONE TO US. ROLES, IDENTITIES, EXPECTATIONS... NURTURE IS A BIG OL' BITCH AND THEN IT LASHES OUT AT YOU FOR THINGS THAT YOU HAD NO PART IN, BUT THEN, YOU STILL EXSIST IN THE SYSTEM THAT PERPETUATES IT SO THEREFORE YOU MUST BE EVIL TOO JUST LIKE ALL MEN PAST PRESENT AND FUTURE, NO MATTER WHO U ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!@#$@#$!$!@$@!%#%&@%$#$^%@$%$#!@!!!



um.

damned if I do, damned if I don't.


Dwat!

1 Comments:

Blogger Hellinjay said...

Hmmm...common complaints about women I have heard before. But upon further inspection I don't think it's so black and white. It's the details that get missed that may provide the answers. From my perspective, answers and analysis below in bold.

Why do women hold everything in until it blows up later when it could be resolved easily with a talk?

I personally say what bothers me very quickly. I usually save my blow ups for when I find myself repeating everything I have to say over and over again. Maybe women blow up because they find out they are repeating the same thing in every talk cuz the men don't hear it the first and second time? When I personally blow up, it's because I've been pushed to a brink and a limit.

Why do womem take EVERYTHING so personally? AND NEVER ADMIT TO IT WHEN U TRY TO CALL THEM ON IT?

Women don't take everything personally. But I am a firm believer in women owning up and admitting what their personal issues are. That does make communication better. That's why I identified my personal issues to you in a clear manner whenenever we had a disagreement: My family, and how I feel about Asian Fetish. My message has always been: Hey, these are issues I take personally, so please don't talk about them with me or you'll upset me? And logically, because these are personal issues I have identified, I would respect someone to steer clear and not try to change/alter how I feel about them. This isn't about how women and men interact, it's about respecting one another's boundaries, ya dig? Someone sets the line. Respect that and don't go toestepping over it.

Why do women ask you one thing and mean another?

Hmm..this argument makes no sense. Unless the women say one thing, and the guy interprets it as another weird animal.

Why do women never want the truth, just "yes" or "I totally agree!" ?

I'm a firm believer in the truth. I don't think a woman or any person would refuse to see both sides of an issue, unless they took that issue very personally. When something is very personal to someone, you cannot shake them from that foundation overnight with words. It's not as simple as wanting to hear a Yes, or I totally agree. It's just being able to give support. Otherwise, if you contradict someone's emotions, you come off as unsympathetic and a dramatist. Unless you have had the same exact experience as that person, I don't think you can really tell someone else how they should feel.

Why can't women think past their emotions even when asked very calmly to do so?

Depends on the issue at hand. You personally as a man, must have some issues that you can't think calmly about on the spot, right?

And finally, WHY OH WHY CAN'T THEY UNDERSTAND (AND ACT ACCORDINGLY) THAT MEN AND WOMEN THINK/ACT DIFFERENTLY?!?!?!!

Um, because maybe rather than separate on gender lines, they look at the person as a whole and gauge their behavior and actions based on the individual's capacity and potential. Unless they've grossly overestimated that individual's potential, they usually aren't so disappointed and hurt by the outcome.

3/12/2006 7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home