Thursday, August 10, 2006

Idle time is a devil wears prada, wait what?

So I'm kinda done.

I mean, I'm never done I guess, but besides looking for a PT job/temp work whilst I do school. I have not more to do.

It's going to be a good chance to catch up on hobbies I guess. I'm gonna read some more and my car gets to be clean. Which is good.

My cousin is coming into town for a bit, and I want to take her to Disneyland, but the mom says no. She wants us all to go somewhere close. Why are people so obsessed with close? Why not far?

When was far hard? All we need is some music, some blankets and it's a good time.

Why BOTHER if it's just for distance sake I say.

I could use some Peet's coffee right now. It's relaly quite good.

My camera that i recently dunked in water is all better now magically, that means I will be taking more pictures to pu up here, coz u know this is boring.

warrgh

DwaT

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say go to disneyland. it's not really that far. plus my mom says the same thing all the time and i've basically started ignoring it. driving is FUN!

;-)

8/13/2006 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home