Sunday, July 30, 2006

Angela/Danny Birthday Week '06

WHEN YOU'VE GOT FRIENDS LIKE MINE, WHO NEEDS SLEEP?

XOXO to all of you, thank you for making my birthday so special this year, I had a lot to celebrate and I'm happy to have had the opportunity to share some joy with ya'll.


D W A T!

PS: THE CAKE WAS FUCKING ACE.

Looking towards the future....


DANCING WITH MARINES.

Adam enjoys an amazing cap.
Beautiful!
Not Beautiful.
Our RIDICS hotel room in SF.
Brian and Cynthia, looking ever so sassy.
So Sweet, I almost cried.
Angela and me yelling on the speaker phone to Cynthia.
Brent and I, amazing VEGAN restaurant.
We trying. We trying... (sigh)
Birthday Skies and UFO's
I peed right before this shot.
CHAN CHAN!
SOME DRUNK ASS MO in WeHo.
sAnging.
At a bar, I was tossed.
LET'S GET SOME SHOES. BETCH.
"Danny! If you're gonna fart, please light a candle!"
Mini Park.
Take 5.
NARUTO SAN!
Smoking! Smoking.
Motion
Sickness
Anyone?
Daniel. Great guy, wiz on the after effects :)
What.
A looooooong walk to end a loooooong night.
Park squared : )
Lost in SD...
Teeth.
Homer.
Red Robin + A LOT OF FLIES.
SWATING.
DWATING.
My P.
FRIED EGG SANDWICH IN THE MORNING. WHAT.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah. Looks amazingly fun. I wish I was there. See ya in a month or so.

7/30/2006 8:55 PM  
Blogger Hellinjay said...

AHHHH...that explains your eloquent hungover incoherence online.

AWESOME BDAY! You got some good buddies from back home. Glad to see you smilin' again.

8/01/2006 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home