Thursday, July 20, 2006

I GOT IN.

Thank you everyone for your input and support over the last few months...has it been that long?

Anyway. I'm in.

Got the letter today.

I will be a student at The Miami Ad School, SF, starting Fall this year.

I can't believe I actually got my shit together and worked it out. Seems like things don't ever work out sometimes u know?

Very good. Very good.

If this all works out, I might even get to catch the Olympics in Beijing, '08.

her pussy exploded,

Dwat.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hellinjay said...

OH MY GOD YAYAYAYAYAYAYYAAYAYAYAAAA!

Have been so busy. Didn't even know! Haven't read the blog till now! Feel like bad friend.

Danny-san, this THE T-F-O!

congratzi~ Helen!

7/22/2006 8:07 AM  
Blogger Hellinjay said...

oh yea, and the ads are great too. Not sure if that's helpful, since you already got in.

And I think MOOOOOVE needs to be made into a T-Shirt!

7/22/2006 8:08 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Biddle said...

Yes!

Danny is on the road again.

Please stock up on white suits and turquoise roll necks for your inevitible Miami Vice fad. I know I will.

Will Smith loves your ears.

Well done!

7/23/2006 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home