Wednesday, July 19, 2006

It's Good to be Asian.



Today, I went turned in my application. To celebrate, I went to the gym. Naturally. It was nice to get all the kinks out of my body though.

But that's not the point.

So I was doing a little light stretching before I ran and I fell into a few yoga poses coz, well that just happens.

So I get up and walk towards the hamster wheels.

This girl in a tank and shorts walk over to me.

"excuse me?"

"yeah?"

"do you do yoga?" She's giving me the eye. "you look like u do, so lean.." I'm so scared at this point coz I don't like being hit on by girls, I never know what to do. So I reply, humbly.

"yeah, well, I, sometimes..."

"or like cross country?" (I'm crying of laughter inside) "I mean ur so lean, it's good."

"Um. yeah, actually i'm trying to get bigger"

"oh no no, don't do that, I hate it when I go to the gym and I see guys with boobs bigger than mine" (she directs attention towards breasts, I clear my throat and look around for a weight to put away) "lean is good, u look like u run X-country, do you go to MONTA VISTA?"

"Oh god no no, I am much older thhan you are... you are?"

"i'm 19"

Again, dying of laughter inside.

"Um. I'm 27 this month"

"...27... hm... " again, the eye. (her friend, who is kinda cute with but also 3, is smiling)

"yeah, so i'm gonna go run now, see ya"

"bye"

OK, so the girl thing it whatever, it happens and I'm always an idiot. But being asked if I went to MONTA VISTA HIGH SCHOOL?!!?!?!

FUCKING TFO. (Total Fierceness OVERLOAD)

It's good to be Asian.


DWAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home