Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Cover Letters...

Wow. I haven't written one of these in YEARS.

I almost forget what it's like to play this game of obsequiousness. But, I do what I must.

I'm sittin at the Starbucks in Ximen Ding, which we affectional call "Xeems" or "THE MAW OF DEATH" (ok, that's just me).
Second only to sars alley ya'll.

I'm writing right now for a summer work-scholar program at Parsons. Please cross all your crotches for me, ok, fingers are fine too. If all goes well, I'll be in NYC from like end of May to End of July. Which means Danny turns *gasp* 27 in New York. Imagine the police report. Just imagine.

Second cup of TAZO tea. MINT with a lot of honey. Mimi says it's good for the throat. "we belong togethaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!"




I love you,

Dwat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home