Sunday, August 26, 2007



No, that is NOT my penis.

it's my foot.

Thank you Donna and Jillian for crashing my date. That was hilarious. I don't know why I didn't expect you to ACTUALLY do it.

Of course.

So, hope the flight was good, and Hi to Mr. B for me.

I will get up the courage to call Noah perhaps, I'm always afraid he's gonna yell at me.

"Daaaahhnnnyyyy!"


Jill was nice to see you too, we should get togeth. I kinda want to go go Shadowbrook.

Maybe we can do a thing there, sometime?

Their BREAD. UGH. so good.


Let's see, I heard recently that some of the kids from school (like today) got their overseas assignments for class, appearantly the internships work differently, so I guess i'll keep waiting, i guess.

I hope to get EVB or
CUTWATER

but, we will see.

And they really need to stop using Feist for everything.

;D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, so pizza antica was actually my choice for dinner before i knew you were going to be there. and i didn't think they were going to seat us right behind you!! ;-)
you know i'm down for hanging out anytime. esp. if it involves shadowbrook. YUMMY. just call when you have a free moment! and hopefully i'll see you next weekend!!

8/26/2007 5:05 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

by the way, noah would never yell at you. he's too innocent. i don't know if you ever ended up doing the video cam project, but you can still borrow maya's if you want...

9/07/2007 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home