Sunday, April 15, 2007

I am a fucking idiot.



So, tonight, I did a charity event in Oakland. It was for the poor children of Chinatown or some shit that I didn't bother to research. But Cin-Yee was the link, so I just went with it, and knew it was gonna be fun :)

OH MY GOD. I AM A FUCKING IDIOT.

I need to read more. I need to refocus myself so I know more things about the world around me.

Did you know that Honolulu is the only state capital that you can type with one hand? Or, that Fulminology is NOT the study of FULMAs, but rather lightening? Yeah, me either.

Or, that fucking Lincoln was the only president to be awarded a US patent?

so besides me feeling like a complete idiot, it was a lot of fun, a lot of screaming and yelling when we got answers right, and wrong, surrounded by tons of angry Asians, and gays, it was like Lynbrook, minus the gays, but then there were a TON of fade haircuts going on, so I guess that balances it all out.

I'm now tired AND i feel stupid. Let's end both of those right now.

zzzzzz....

See you soon Donna.

;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home