Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Update.



Hi ya'll. Honestly, I dunno who still reads this shit, but for all of you who do, here's an update on my life right now. Yes, first of all, VERY tired.

Current love: ITALIAN SODAS (it's the drink of the summer ya'll)
Current campaigns: Saturn, Tom's of Maine, Hot Pockets (another one), marrow.org, Boy Scouts of America, Aquafina.

There will be more I'm sure.

Current fave song: Sleeping In (Postal Service)

New fave band: Justice

I am trying to get as much work done as I can online by the end of the week.

There is a photoshoot on Thurs too that should be TFO.


And yeah Jonny, BLACK IS BACK.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Biddle said...

danny old bean, i am stealing this photo for a presentation if that is okay! - we are designing a skype 'frame' and in the scenario i am calling you.

if only it were real!

seriously. let's catch up.

8/15/2007 8:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, i still read this. you're in my rss reader, betch!!

i miss you. let's get together.

-J

8/16/2007 9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home