Wednesday, June 21, 2006

LATES T'WAAN


So, before I (burned) left big bad T'waan, I had to have me a little gathering of my closest 100 friends. This was the flyer. These are from my camera so it's of the people who came early, before I couldn't take anymore pictures. Yeah, it's like that ya'll. It's like Dadadada dada that ya'll.

This is WanLin, she's from NY/TPE, co-worker girl from agency.

This is Shane, master cook of the house. Amazing what they man can do with almonds ya'll.

This is James, the gayest man I have ever met in my entire life. Actually, I think he's a cartoon.

This is Grace of Nick and Grace, and Nick of Rich and Nick. Nick was unfortunately in Singapore during this picture.

This would be Wil of Wil and Karen, unfortunately, Karen was off camera, apparently tickling Wil's bum during this picture.

Balcony of judgement (for those not on the balcony)

Tems, Hiding in Asia, Nance. Hiding is completely fucked up on cola. Man, she's hardcore.

Jonny, coolest Brit I know.

Karen, Wil is the mass growing out of her hair.

Grace and me. She's Grrrrrreat.
No, they aren't fun house mirrors, my face is juz kinda fucked up.

Nancy, looking a little scared to be too close to the Danimal.

Stef, she looks like that one Mariah single cover, "Honey". Hot.

Marika and me.

Helen and Temsy, looking over Katie's giftbook for me. It was amazing.

This was me, a little (higher) later in the evening.

Opposite view.

Jonny's friend (background) had an unfortunate accident. COMPLETELY MY FAULT.

Temsy and me looking very DWATTY.

Stef, me, Shane.

Again, DWATTY. COMPLETELY DWATASTIC.

Yes, these pictures were taking in June, and yes it was hot that day in T'waan. Merry Xmas ya'll.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home