Monday, April 09, 2007

Q3 betch.

So. I can't sleep coz I'm anxious about tomorrow. I am starting my 3rd quarter at school with a bang. By that, I mean I'm not actually going to class. Instead, I'm going to a Muse concert that will rock. Coz really, if I'm going to fucking go to a concert, i'm fucking going. Class is first day anyway, so we'll see what I end up NOT missing I guess.

Tho good.

Speaking of, I miss my friend Cynthia Hwang.

Let's see, I just came back from LA this past week, spent the majority of it drunk and laughing, a GREAT way to spend a week down in the socal. Below are pictures.

I dunno man, this quarter better go fucking well. I need to snap things together now, now that I actually kinda know what I'm doing.

I'm gonna grow the fucking hair out, it's time for that to be back. I think, tho, maybe something not so "model danny" coz let's face it, THAT GUY was BORING.

Aiite, I'm gonna go contemplate Celine Dion's vocal skills on this RIDICULOUS SONG i'm listening to now. Thanks a lot ChiChi.

:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home