Sunday, October 08, 2006

Sunday at the vet.

So I just went to the fucking vet coz my parents want the dog to die. I think they are just over her. It's really aggrivating to have immigrant parents sometimes, as some of you might know, there's always something missing that is so normal for others' folks... U know, things like resources like the net and just popular things that we take for granted they don't know about. Or care about. Or when ur father says to you "I've been coughing for my entire life, NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME!" (even tho my dog has cogestive heart failure and she was literally drowning in her lungs this morning). It's ALMOST funny, cept I was tired and well, it is what it is, the ethnic parents and their Americanized children. *sigh*

But I digress.

So I did what any good pet owner would do, take her to the emergency vet, she got an EKG, her pulse taken, and an IV of the drug that she lapsed on... I don't even want to get into how easily that could've been prevented...

She peed on the floor as soon as we got there and we got seen right away. The whole time I was thinking I was in a Grey's Anatomy episode. No McDreamy tho. Oh well.

I'm actually very very annoyed right now and will blog later. I need to decompress.

Dwatty

PS: $225.00.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jonathan Biddle said...

Go Danny's dog!

10/22/2006 5:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home